Lean Six Sigma – A Breakthrough Management Strategy for achieving Business Excellence
Lean Six Sigma – A fact-based , data-driven, Business Strategy, and Breakthrough Management Philosophy for Quality and Process Improvement to achieving Business Excellence. Lean Six Sigma Methodology has been applied to improve Efficiency and Effectiveness successfully in various Industry Sectors worldwide over 30 Years. Lean Six Sigma Methodology is a proven combination of Set of tools and techniques integrated with Statistical Methods to achieve business goals, customer satisfaction, Profitability by reducing variation and waste, thereby providing a competitive advantage. It applies to in all kinds of organisations and can be used in all Business Processes an d every employee should be involved.
Lean Six Sigma Certification pro grams are intensive learning course work, based on ASQ Six Sigma body of Knowledge for Green Belt, with parallel application of DMAIC Methodology for Improvement opportunities in the organisation. To become certified, each participant should complete at least one project, shall demonstrate application of DMAIC Methodology, shall demonstrate use of MINITAB,JMP or any Software for Statistical Analysis, and pass an examination at the en d of the course work.
Fourth Wall Technologies offers Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification for individuals with worldwide Industry Recognition and acceptance. Fourth Wall Technologies also supports the certified Green Belts in their journey for Excellence.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification Program
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a professional who c an explain Lean Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems, concepts, tools, techniques and able to participate organization wide quality and process improvement projects for Business Performance Excellence. A Green Belt should demonstrate teamwork, understand team dynamics and work on assigned tasks under Black Belt or Project Leader, and able to lead or participate in improvement projects in the organization for Business results.
Who Should Attend?
- The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program is suitable for all Managers, Team Leaders, and Team Members from all Functions, Engineering, R&D, Quality, HR, Finance, Sales & Marketing, and IT & Custo mer Support Professionals from all Industry Sectors.
- Postgraduate/Graduate/Diploma Students from all educational disciplines
- Suitable to all individuals who want increase their competency and employability with better remuneration.
- Certified Yellow Belts can join to upgrade their professional knowledge and certification level.
- Prior knowledge on Lean Six Sigma is not must.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – 4 Days Training Program followed by Project guidance, Exam and Certification. The Certification once awarded will be valid for Life Time.
Program Contents: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge:
I. Enterprise-Wide Deployment
- Enterprise View
- Organizational Goals and Objectives
- History of Organizational Improvement/ Six Sigma
II. Business Process Management
- Process vs. Functional View
- Voice of the Customer
- Business Results
III. Project Management
- Project Charter and Plan
- Team Leadership
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Change Agent
- Management and Planning Tools
IV. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Define
- Project Scope
- Problem Statement
V. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Measure
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Probability and Statistics
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Properties and Applications of Probability Distributions
- Measurement Systems
- Analysing Process Capability
VI. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Analyze
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
VII. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Improve
- Design Of Experiments (DOE)
- Response Surface Methodology
VIII. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Control
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Advanced Statistical Process Control
- Lean Tools for Control
- Measurement system re-analysis
IX. Lean Enterprise
- Lean Concepts
- Lean Tools
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
X. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Robust Design and Process
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Design for X (DFX)
- Special Design Tools
Note: 5% Discount is available for task force of 3 or more persons from same organization.
All participants are advised to bring laptops must with Stastical Packages Minitab, JMP installed.