Lean Six Sigma – A Breakthrough Management Strategy for achieving Business Excellence
Lean Six Sigma – A fact-based , data-driven, Business Strategy, and Breakthrough Management Philosophy for Quality and Process Improvement to achieving Business Excellence. Lean Six Sigma Methodology has been applied to improve Efficiency and Effectiveness successfully in various Industry Sectors worldwide over 30 Years. Lean Six Sigma Methodology is a proven combination of Set of tools and techniques integrated with Statistical Methods to achieve business goals, customer satisfaction, Profitability by reducing variation and waste, thereby providing a competitive advantage. It applies to in all kinds of organisations and can be used in all Business Processes an d every employee should be involved.
Lean Six Sigma Certification pro grams are intensive learning course work, based on ASQ Six Sigma body of Knowledge for Black Belt, with parallel application of DMAIC Methodology for Improvement opportunities in the organization. To become certified, each participant should complete at least one project, shall demonstrate application of DMAIC Methodology, shall demonstrate use of MINITAB,JMP or any Software for Statistical Analysis, and pass an examination at the en d of the course work.
Fourth Wall Technologies offers Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification for individuals with worldwide Industry Recognition and acceptance. Fourth Wall Technologies also supports the certified Black Belts in their journey for Excellence.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification Program
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who can explain Lean Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems, concepts, tools, techniques and able to lead organisation wide quality and process improvement projects for Business Performance Excellence. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities, and able to lead projects in the organisation for Business results.
Who Should Attend?
- The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program is suitable for CEOs, Business Leaders, Managers, Team Leaders, Team Members from all Functions, Engineering, R&D, Quality, HR, Finance, Sales & Marketing, and IT & Customer Support Professionals fro m all Industry Sectors.
- Postgraduate/Graduate/Diploma Students from all educational disciplines.
- Suitable to all individuals who want increase their competency and employability with better remuneration.
- Certified Green Belts, Yellow Belts can join to upgrade their professional knowledge and certification level.
- Prior Green Belt Certification is not must, Prior knowledge on Le an Six Sigma is not must.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – 10 Days Training Program followed b y Project guidance, Exam and Certification. The Certification once awarded will be valid for Life Time.
Program Contents: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
I. Enterprise-Wide Deployment
- Enterprise View
- Organizational Goals and Objectives
- History of Organizational Improvement/ Six Sigma
II. Business Process Management
- Process vs. Functional View
- Voice of the Customer
- Business Results
III. Project Management
- Project Charter and Plan
- Team Leadership
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Change Agent
- Management and Planning Tools
IV. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Define
- Project Scope
- Problem Statement
V. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Measure
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Probability and Statistics
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Properties and Applications of Probability Distributions
- Measurement Systems
- Analysing Process Capability
VI. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Analyze
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
VII. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Improve
- Design Of Experiments (DOE)
- Response Surface Methodology
VIII. Six Sigma Improvement Methodology and Tools – Control
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Advanced Statistical Process Control
- Lean Tools for Control
- Measurement system re-analysis
IX. Lean Enterprise
- Lean Concepts
- Lean Tools
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
X. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Robust Design and Process
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Design for X (DFX)
- Special Design Tools
Note: 5% Discount is available for task force of 3 or more persons from same organization.
All participants are advised to bring laptops must with Stastical Packages Minitab, JMP installed.